Friday, August 17, 2001

I'm tired.... I just woke up about 15 minutes ago and I replied to 4 e-mails, checked out 2 on-line comics and now I'm here...just being tired. The guy from the mew heart pictures gave her credit- he had received them from someone who had got them from a friend. I've finally translated parts 1-3 into dutch. I'll try to do 4 today. When I'll translate the next one, I don't know. translating is boring. I still wonder if I should create a special dutch site for it. I think not, then my english site will hardly get hits.
Okay, now some people who are really cool: Rocket Stevo (very cool!), Tiamat (very cool also!), Luna Puella (she said I'm cool one day ^_^), Sailor Nova (great art!), Nanashi (I almost forgot her ~_~), Ambrosia (my best best friend!), Stargood (should be on her way to America right now), Sailor Sirius (I forgot her name O.o) and who did I forgot??? Oh well, anyone I forgot, I'm just being awak for crying out load!
On-line comics I like: Sundowner, Dancing for the stars and Strange Candy. Comics I like a bit: Demonology 101 and MegaTokyo (Ph33r my B33r! ^_^, not me, I hate beer!).
Favourite ice-cream: Ben and Jerry's...almost any type of ice.
Good night now....zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: