Sunday, August 12, 2001

No mail today....

I suddenly had that stupid song 'No milk today' in my head and I changed it into no mail today because all my mails today were crappy. 1 was about a hoax (Hotmail will ask you to pay, send this to 20 ppl!! - why not everyone you know??) 1 was about a discussion that someone hasn't mailed me in a long while and she got a mail from him and I didn't. 1 was about 'I need help' and I think I've done enough for a while. I can't remember what the rest was about.
Anyway, my dad took me out diving today. It was cold when I woke up at 6.30 am >_<. It was still cold when we arrived 1,5 hours later at the spot. Finally, after getting ready to dive (man, the horror!) we had to walk up stairs... they were creepy! I few times I almost lost my balance. Finally, in the wet water.
Mm, noticed that the battery of my dive computer was very low. (Daddy, help!). My dad looks at his.... He suddenly had 600 bar in his bottle! 200 bar is safe, above that is dangerous. Where did that come from? The last time he checked it was 190 bar (Kitty, help!). So we decided not to dive and just snorkle (?). Though the deepest part we were at was 1,8 metres, I've seen more the enough. A huge oyster (about 20 centimetres), cute little shrimps, cute tiny fish, crabs and 2 million sea-stars! (kaiyou-suta! kaiyou-suta!). Then the way up the stairs again. Again teh agony.
It was less cold when we drove home, but then it started to rain. Hasn't stopped since. We forgot to close the window so everything next to me is soaking wet! My dad doesn't know yet... how am I going to tell him THIS???
I hope I'll live. If not... well... then....goodbye....

No comments: