Friday, August 10, 2001

Rainy Day Man...

Well, I'm NOT going to talk about that song, I'm just going to babble some stuff about the weather. My sister is in Spain. She almost melts there. And she heard weird 'bangs' about each day...why am I the only one who is worried???! ETA, does that ring a bell? I hope wednesday comes soon, so she'll be home....and we can kill each other again like we always do.
My mom is in France. My dad was supposed to come too, but because of his work he leaves at the end of this month. I was supposed to come too, but my school starts the end of the month. Anyway, my mom has a pool all around her caravan!! It can't stop raining there! She just hops in her bathingsuit, takes the table as a divingboard and swims until lunch ^_^
Here, in the netherlands, some weird people talk about something called 'the sun'. What is that?? *looks outside* And what is that? Blue clouds?? And it isn't raining any more? Huh? Oh my god, we are going to dry out! Daddy, I'm afraid! The weather is so weird. It starts raining and end hours, no, days later! We have a very small pond in the back yard and the level raised about 5 centimeters in about 3 days!!
I don't know how the weather is on other places, but I think this was my message. Short huh? Look mommy, I can write short messages! Aren't you proud???!

No comments: