Monday, August 13, 2001

Yikes! Yargh! Eaaaa!

I planned to talk about a new online comic that I found, but I'm now one big pile of nerves! I barely survibed yesterday, now this!
I have an e-mail adress especially for a dutch RPG that I kinda lead. After not checking it for weeks, I decided to look. Hey, 1 new mail... so I'm off to read it. Don't know the guy, but it's a mailadress for people who want to join.
So I click on read. Hi, I've seen this great site and I would like your advice. Thanks, See you later!
*heart beats now with 5000 beats per minutes* *swallow* *yikes*
That's the virus mail!!! Waaaaaaaaaaah!! I immediately deleted it, but is that enough (I also immediately emptied my trash)?? I tried to call my dad (he's the wise and forgiving computer expert who sometimes looks at my site- *waves at daddy* Hi daddy!) but he's in a meeting! Oh man, I'm so freaking nervous!!!!!

No comments: