Tuesday, August 07, 2001

I think I won't type such a big story again, is there anyone out there who actually read it?! I had 3 subjects to talk about.... I forgot 2 of them. Yesterday, I went along with my friend on her quest to find a card so she could money on her mobile phone again. First place: we don't have that brand. Second: *here you are, 40 guilders please.* Huh?? I never said I wanted 40, I want 20! *Well, don't have that* You could have asked.- she was right about that. Third place: only 25 euro- what's wrong with this world?? Euro doesn't come till January! I want guilders (well, she wanted). 4th place: he said he only had 25 euro- well, at least he asked if it was all right. She didn't buy anything, but it was one horrifing quest. Walked from one place to another and only rude people who thought they were great and dissapointment after another.
I myself bought a toy-sword. Yeah, you can stop laughing now, but I just LOVE swords. I've seen pretty amazing swords out there, but there are 2 problems: 1, they are really expensive 2, they are illegal or you need a license. I don't have both. So, good-looking toy-swords are the best comparible thingy. They actually look good. You have those hideous looking crap, but this actually looks good! I've seen another one and I'm going to buy that one soon too. The worst part is that you always have to buy a stupid shield or stupid bow with it. My first choice also had a shield, but suddenly you could buy it without shield so I bought that one. My new sword had a shield and my next one will have a shield and bow. The bow is the most unhandy thing I've ever seen!
Wow, this actually was pretty boring. I don't know why I couldn't put smart re-marks or something like that in it to make it funnier. No, this is actually pretty boring stuff. I wanna go out today. Maybe I'll go to my nearest city today after cleaning up my room a bit. If I don't do the last part, my dad will block the next for me for a whole week! I don't know if I'll survive that! Wish me luck!

No comments: