Wednesday, August 08, 2001

Odango Atama!

Yup, you are right! Sailor Moon! I was shopping with my dad today and I suddenly saw our Odango Atama! I quickly jumped into the shop and saw it was Sailor Moon Shampoo. After discussing I decided to buy it. So, I do not only have 2 Sailor Moon Manga's, but my first Sailor Moon 'gimic'! (Haven't got another word, sorry)
Today, my dad also took me to a bank. The woman behind the counter thought I was my dad's wife! Ewh! I didn't thought I looked *that* old! And I'm not that old looking, honestly! Most people mistake me for being about 14 years old! You understand that it kinda bugs me to be mistaken for my mother.
The phone is something else. Yesterday, someone called at our house (happens more ^_^). He asked if my husband was already home. I can't recall how often that has been asked to me, but, being in a smart mood, I just replied: 'Well, then I'd have to marry first'. I felt mean (in a happy way). Silence, there was nothing but silence. You could almost hear him thinking. Did he had the right house? 'Ehm, I had an appointment with Mister Ocean'. 'That's right'. You could hear him sighing from relief. 'Then may I ask you what your connection is with him?'. 'Sure, he's my dad!' Then the problem was easily solved. To bad it didn't took him so long to figure that out, it would have been fun if it lasted a bit longer ^_^.
Last week someone else called. She asked if Mister Ocean was at home. No, he wasn't and she decided to call back. When she did, he wasn't at home again. I said that she'd better call back on a special day, but she said that it was all computerstuff, so that she couldn't call on a special day. I wished her luck (what's wrong with human things anyway? why does it have to be computer stuff again?) and she said that she would continue to call until she had talked to him! That sounded wrong ^_^. She sounded like a stalker. ('I'll keep on calling until I have spoken with him!') BTW. She just called again ^_^. Dad wasn't at home... again ^_^
Well, I think this is actually a bit less long than first! Enjoy life!

Kiss,
Kitt

No comments: