Thursday, August 09, 2001

Have you ever thought....

How it would be like to be a jellyfish? Me neither. Well, I could bore you with facts like my computer didn't work, so I called a helpdesk and now it works, but that would be boring. So, I'll give a little site-review.
The site I've chosen is the site from Kellilla Yarwoord. She's a wonderful artist and you can easily find your way through her site. The art is breathtaking! However, that's not the only thing. She also has a site for her on-line comic! It takes a long while before a new episode shows up, but it's worth it. The home page for that online comic isn't viewable for all computers the correct way. You can't scroll down. If you do want to scroll down, you have to use your mouse to select and drag it down. You can't, I know, but you can go down that way.
But more about the comic. It's called Sundowner and is about 4 spacepirats. It's quite a crew! Madison is the main guy and the only thing that makes him a good pirat is dumb luck. Britan is very agressive, Miles is just being Miles and Ocha, the only alien, is like a mother to them all. It's not a goofy story, it's actually really cool! The art is wonderful and the jokes are good enough to laugh about. My most favourite person is Piper, she joins the crewin episode 4 I think. She's stupid. Just dumb. No really! She wonders why her dog doesn't talk back! Britan hates her, Miles hates her even more because Piper loves Miles but Ocha likes Piper. Piper sometimes messes things up, but sometimes has a good idea! ('Tell them you get lost, that's what I tell my teachers'- no wonder!) Just check it out!
The human swiss-cheese says goodbye because AGAIN the forgot intresting subjects and this message is boring AGAIN! Why do I even bother?
Kiss,
Kitt

No comments: