Tuesday, August 28, 2001

*sniff* school starts tomorrow <=( I'm too young to dieeeeeeeeeeee! And I also have loads of things to upload for my other chibi-sites: Serenay Moon NL and Bilangual. Both are dutch, so don't even bother to go there if you are english cuz you probably won't understand a thing of it. If school allows it, I'll create a new page: Growing Moon (what's with the moon anyway??) and I'll post all my artwork there, even from back in the old days I couldn't draw that good. So hence the title growing moon- I grew.
Oh yeah, you know what would be nice? If someone out there would wanted to create Kiss-dolls for Serenay Moon =P. I know, it will probably never happen, but hey, it would be great!
And my artwork is posted at Sailor Sirius' page! Weehee! She has a great site, but her stories are a bit too long for me...I'm lazy... BUT THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!!
Anyway, today is crappy...final day of freedom....
And why for crying out loud aren't there so many site-updates??! I'm bored!

No comments: