Sunday, August 31, 2003

I have a strange loyalty towards my friends... if they are sad, I simply can't be happy. And when they cry, I can't help but cry along. Yesterday I saw Uumie again; I so wished I had a better reason to see her again. We talked a lot, and we even smiled =D. I know the following days are going to be hard for her, but I shall be there for her.
Unlike some people. *growls*. I know someone who ONLY talkes about HERSELF and how we should all have pity with HER! MY GOD GIRL! It makes me so furious! My best friend Uumie is in great pain and you talk about how busy you are at school???? I don't care if she reads it; but she should stop talking about herself!
Sure, we all have those moments that we want to talk about ourselves; heck, this whole blog is about me, but it doesn't harm you to listen to others once in a while!

No comments: