Monday, March 24, 2003

Ah, Gomen Nasai Nanashi! I'm so sorry I forgot to add you!! There, you're at my friends list. Also added a new blog link ^_^. As for me? Well, spend my day uesless being at school; hopping from one class to another, not being able to actually do anything >_<.
But, I did do anything: Forever Young episode 13! This story is going along nicely! Sure, not just as much as Serenay Moon, but hey, it might come and this time it's not: 'If I want this to happen, I'll have to write it myself!' (hence why some of my chapters are so long ^_^. I want to write those things myself!! =D). Now I can easily make 2 chapters of it ^_^. Average of 2.5, 3 pages and so far my beta readers like it.
Will it come online? Not any time soon ^_^. Maybe after I finished season 1 (longest season I predict) and have some art done. And I already thought about who will die. Yes =P. Indeed!!
As for the Dreaming Moon Sage- a few of the best players finally quit it =P. And I'm still there. To knock some sense into Sultan's brainless mind!!
And I caught a cold.....wargh....makes me feel so pathetic.... this is the worse illness I can get (besides the yearly 24h flue) so please allow me to be this filled with self pity ^_^

No comments: