Wednesday, March 12, 2003

I used to have a whole day of internship tomorrow. Please notice the words 'used to have'. Why? Because there is some studyafternoon for the teachers and that means I'm away at 1 pm!! =D. And I like that. Why? Easy ^_^. That new story of mine is going well. So far I got really great feedback on it (She is so cute! Awh, poor guy!) and I already wrote 5 episodes! And for me, that is a big accomplishment! So far I only had 3 big stories: Pokémon ABC (over 30 episodes; stopped when I lost 1 episode and wasn't in the mood for re-writing), Serenay Moon (60 episodes, 39 specials AND COUNTING) and now Forever Young. Has been in my head for about 12 years (as long as I remember) but changed over and over again. If I told you the first idea (when I was about 7-8; I daydreamed it then) and what it was about now, you would never know it was the same story. But it is. Because it has always been a part of me.
I'm not writing this for someone, like Alena, who I wrote because I thought we needed a filler. This is just writing for myself. That also means it's NOT an all ages story! Sure, no hentai, since hey, you can't teach an old dog new tricks ^_^. I stay me. But I do consider it at least ages 12 and up. Maybe even 14 and up.
If I manage to finish the first part, I might built a website for it. But it's a big might. So far I'm still sceptical if it will work out. (And the girl annoys me already ^_^ And that while she is the main char!! Makes me wanna scream: GROW UP!). The boy is actually based on a boy I know. He's just the sweetest guy.
Anyway, didn't do much homework again. Why? I asked help with an asignment: 'Well, you are THE FIRST who had ANY problems with it. Or you are the first who actually started with it. Just read it carefully, and then you'll manage it. I thought it was quite clear!' In other words: Gosh! You don't get it?! Dang you're stupid!
I also asked help with an activity tomorrow on my internship and she gave no help at all. And I should work for that stupid math teacher then?!?!
(Just to let you know, Math at my school is not what you think about it. It's more: How to teach children Match)

No comments: