Thursday, March 27, 2003

What do you say to little kids in your todler class who start crying because they want their mother? Indeed: 'Don't worry, mommy will come soon!'
Quote from today:
Me: Oh Emma *hanging over the 4-5 year old, just to tease her*...I'm soooooooooooooooo tired *she crawled on my lap btw*
Emma: Don't worry, school will be over soon! Just wait a little bit longer and then you can go home!!
O.o.......since when are 4-5 year olds THIS smart?! Awh, she was so adorable when she said that! More news? *tries to think*
Oh yeah, last night I dreamed that the music lesson I would give today would sooooooo fail big time! (An actual healthy nightmare) I was so NOT looking forward to it, but gave the lesson anyway. And my mentor's comments:
'Great choice of music, repeating things a lot, to be short: an almost PERFECT lesson.'
O.o Well, at least they listened. They didn't do that in my dream!

No comments: