Saturday, March 01, 2003

I realised it today. Alena, Kasumi Warrior is probably not going to work out. I kept on writing it with my head, and not my heart- thus leaving my beta readers with boring chapters. I'm really sorry. But I think I don't need to write Alena as a filler- cuz I already got a new idea for a special. I won't remove Alena from my 2Do list, but I think Alena won't see the light in a near future.
You would think a girl would be empty with ideas after so many specials and stories yet to come. But I'm not. Yesterday I saw a picture of Sasami and came up with a new special: 'Gaia's Secret'. It might have 1 chapter, might have 2. Don't know that yet. But I really want to write that.
Why do I keep on getting ideas for Serenay Moon? I know, it's a good thing, but it seems like I can ONLY write good things for Serenay. Sure, I also liked writing Maryoku, but I was never 100% satisfied with my parts- mainly because it was dutch. Somehow I can't express myself that well in dutch =S. I really like the story, but I think my chapters sometimes missed a spark (sorry Togepi- but I still want to continue M2! Sorry for being such a horrible co-writer).
I don't want to spend my entire life writing Serenay Moon. I want to write more. But each new project seems to be missing a spark- especially if I write the story all by myself! Hehe, who knows, maybe it's Stevo ^_^. Maybe he triggers the spark. And writing along with Togepi helps a lot too. Maybe I'm just not able to write large projects by myself.

No comments: