Monday, March 10, 2003

Togepi should be in Japan now...I hope she arrived there safely!
Anyway, my day as been as the song upside down from A*teens. No kidding. I started out having wonderful mail (ep 59!) and even though school was boring like hell it didn't ruin my mood. Then I decided to make homework. That there were 2 annoying twerpy girly twinky girls in front of me didn't matter either. I started working, but halfway I found out half the books were missing so I could start all over again! NOW THAT DID RUIN MY MOOD!
Not only that, halfway a friend joined me. (Okay, he didn't ruin my mood!) I started hearing this annoying sound and when I'mn having a bad mood: HIDE!
So I said: What on earth is that annoying sound!?!?!
Those twerps in front of me: *whispering* Your voice....
And when I'm in a bad mood.... But I tried to stay nice and I said to my friend: You know what I really hate? People who talk about you and then think you don't hear them.....
Besides their giggles I didn't hear them any more. Twerps!
Halfway I stopped doing my homework. Bwech! I simply was too stressed up of annoyance! Then I went home and kept on thinking: 'happy thoughts! Episode 59 awaits you at home! Remember that! You loved that episode! It even made you cry! That NEVER happened before!'
And then it took me 4 hours to write episode 60. Long one, but not what I had hoped it would be. Just hope Stevo doesn't mind me writing this. ^_^. But I thought it was time......
I started a new story for myself. Really for myself. I'll see where it goes. Just hope it will be longer than 2 chapters......

No comments: