Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Well, I have 3 topics:
~He's angry at me *laughs*
~Internship JerkGuy Part 2
~MUST.KILL.YORKIDDIN!

First things first. He's angry at me. J-guy is angry at me *laughs*. And if you know why you'd roll over the floor laughing as well! I bet most of you know MSN-Messenger. It's a service from MSN which you can download. It allows you to talk to other people who have MSN as well- as well as added you to your list! Kinda like having a mini chatroom with people you only like.
Anyway, a while ago he talked to my while my status was 'busy'. He ignored it and talked to me. But, since he just got the programme I talked to him and at the end I said: 'You know, just to let you know, when someone's status is 'busy', it means she is already talking to someone and doesn't want to be disturbed. Just to let you know. You probably noticed it because of my slow replies.'
If my status is 'absent' or 'busy', that means I'm not that mood for talking. Only the people who I said to: You can ALWAYS bother me when I'm 'absent' or 'busy' can disturb me then. (However, many other people still ignore those status's and I'm too polite to just say: Hey, status is busy!). Unless it's really important of course.
So, I was busy again and he came. Asked me if I was busy. Took me 4 minutes to reply so I said: 'I guess you can answer this question yourself, looking at the time it took me to answer. Indeed, I'm busy- status says so'. So, he left (I felt he felt a bit insulted).
That night I talked to a friend. And she gave me a part from their MSN conversation. What turns out: He thought I was impolite and rude (I told him not to disturb me when I'm on status 'busy' and he did it anyway! DUH!). However, that very cool and super great friend said: Hey, her status is busy, that means she doesn't want to be disturbed. His reply: 'That doesn't mean she can be so rude!!'. She said he was overreacting and suddenly he had to go ^_^.
I told him I didn't want to be disturbed when I was on status 'busy' and he did it anyway. And now he doesn't want to face the consequenses ^_^. He's angry at me for THIS?! *rolls over the floor* I thought J-guy knew me better!

Ah, now for some less great news. I had to talk about my last internship (with the jerk-mentor) in order to get my internship signed off. Well, somehow I didn't get the feeling that woman wanted to keep me at that school. Sure, she probably wants that but she's very rational. So she really looked objective if I'm suited for becoming a teacher or not.
She did conclude that there is nothing wrong with my motivation. I do want to become a teacher and the only problem now is: how can I become a teacher that can not only put in low classes, but also higher classes! Higher classes are so hard! Both times I had that my internship kinda failed.
She thinks it might be because I'm afraid to fail in higher classes, something I don't have at all in the lower classes. But to be certain about that, she wants me to write down all positive experiences I'll have in the following 2 weeks when it comes to internship. Moments I feel: YES! Moments I feel: OKAY LET'S GO FOR IT! Moments I feel just great.
She also wants me to write down negative experiences. Things that didn't go so well. Moments when I felt afraid (like walking to the teacher's room - why should I be afraid for that?!).
However, she also wants me to include class experiences; negative (or positive) moments in my own class- with my classmates. *feels a lot Mandy related moments coming up! Stupid girl- can NEVER shut up!* Moments where I felt I wanted to just jump up and scream.
So far my dad sees it might help. So far it's pretty vague to me. They want to keep me at that school but they are so rational that I don't have that feeling. Mm, maybe a negative experience I should start with.
Maybe it's all fear related and that can be conquered. But we won't get higher classes any more unless we request that in the 4th year. I want to become a kindergarten/ todler teacher. Then I won't ask to be placed in the 6th grade! (group 8 here). Just leave me alone. I'm not that super duper suited for the higher classes. One day I'll learn. One day. But not now. I need more experience then- which I don't get.
Whatever. Just going with the flow- as long as I can stay. I want to finish this education. After that I probably want to try and get Serenay Moon on tv- but if that doesn't work I can always work in a school. This internship with MentorJerk is now signed off. I'll make a feelings dairy for them. As long as I can stay.

And now to Sailor Moon and MUST.KILL.YORKIDDIN. I called them today to ask when on earth Sailor Moon would get aired since they were too early saterday AGAIN. I also mentioned I waited 1.5 year on this show and that they would probably understand that I'm slightly not very happy. She understood that- that woman on the phone. She looked it up and said Sailor Moon should get aired at 9.55 am; but the strange thing is that it shouldn't get aired till 29th of March!!
She also thought it was very strange that the 4 different, not related places I use to determine the time were so off. Must have been a mistake of the press.
I also mentioned that the Yorkiddin site was WAY off- according to that site Sailor Moon would be aired at 8.30 am. Her reply just startled me: 'Then you must shut down your computer and restart the internet'........................excuse me? The fact that YOUR site doesn't work is because of MY computer?! I think she felt that my voice was quite pissed when I said: 'I can assure you it isn't MY computer, since the same happens on other computers! It's the same there!' However, it doesn't sounded like she believed me.
I also mentioned that they had that nice sweet button with : 'mail yorin', but that there was no e-mail service there. She said: 'weird, we shut down our e-mail service weeks ago!'. Well, the button is on the Yorkiddin site so I guess that explains all! Oh wait- that's MY computer's fault that YOUR site isn't updated! Silly me!
4th point was that I asked if Sailor Moon could be bought somewhere in the future. She said she didn't know that. 'Maybe you knew this, but Sailor Moon is a foreign show' (I waited 1.5 for that show- I said that. No, I didn't know it was foreign!!! *sarcasm*) Anyway, they don't own the rights to reproduce it.
She said she would note it and give it to those who concern it but somehow I have a feeling she won't do that.
Somehow I had the feeling I was talking to someone who had no brains at all =S. But if Sailor Moon won't come at 9.55 am saterday I'm gonna call them again!! And then less nice! Now I'm gonna pin them down on that time!

So, sorry for the long rant ^_^. But this was my today. I'm quite nervous for tomorrow with my internship- what if it won't work out the way I planned? But I don't have to worry ^_^. I thought things through!!!
Kiss,
Kitt
Thank you for listning!

No comments: