Tuesday, March 11, 2003

School so sux! I've done waaaaaay too little again. So sorry >_<. Tomorrow I'll work on math again! And friday I'll do drama/acting and finish up math!!
Can I kill my school? And kill myself cuz I'm SUCH A BAD STUDENT! I only have 5 projects to hand in! ONLY 5! How can I mess up this much?! *deep and sad sighs*
Anyway, my acting/drama teacher was really impressed with me and I-chan when we gave our presentation. We hadn't been able to see the stuff we were supposed to see (since it wasn't in the library any more) and we talked so long! Then she asked: Anyone questions and no answer came.... Then I whispered to I-chan: We bored them to death =P.
Have you heard? There is a new show on tv: Teacher Wannabe. A teacher is put in front of a very difficult class and has to teach them. The teacher that does it the best wins a prize........ *Teacher Wannabee.......... why does it remind me of Idols?*

No comments: