Saturday, March 15, 2003

*does some weird dance she can pronounce but not spell* I'm having the day off next saterday!! WEE! No working!!! Though I wonder if I'll actually sleep long that day ^_^. Sailor Moon comes at 9.55!! (what a time!! >_<. I'll set the VCR and if I wake up in time I'll watch it). But poor Usagi..... 'The Knight of the MoonLight' (oo, rhymes!!) What a wacko translation! And I already thought Mamoru was a dweep- now it just got confirmed.
And even though they still have the samen opening as Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R's opening is a tad....different.... Even the screen where the title is supposed to appear!!
And I'll spare you the details of my health =S. I think I'll go draw. For the new site- yup, yup ^_^.
Status? Eh..... not much change ^_^' . My school ends at the end of June, so I should be able to get the site up in July ^_^. Biggest pain is the redo of the story files =S. And the profiles will stay for a while- yes; these oldies- since the new profiles are already adapted for season 3!

No comments: