Monday, March 17, 2003

My first day of my week of internship. I dunno what I wrote in my blog last time, but I feel tired yet satisfied. With the 8th/ 6th grade with my last internship I got home, not feeling satisfied at all!! Todlers actually give me the feeling I'm doing something!! We potted plants today, and started a biology test: what will happen with a plan who gets no ground, or no water, or no sun. A small experiment, but for 4-6 years old it's hard and amazing enough ^_^.
And I got hugged to death today! Rinske said I was a very sweet teacher and halfway the day asked if she could hug me. Sure, (after I was done with something), she could hug me and BWAM! Before i could even blink she hung at my neck with a massive force! And I felt great! During play time outside, I sat down and BWAM, more kids suddenly hung around me. And that's why I love todlers ^_^. They make me feel so welcome!
I also made Lucas angry at me for a moment ^_^. I saw how the teacher handled him thursday and it was his turn to pot a plant. But, he refused. I said: It will only take 5 minutes and then you can continue painting. Still, he refused, and I said he couldn't continue painting before he potted his plant. Took him about 7 minutes, but then he suddenly joined the next group and potted his plant ^_^. Everyone had to pot a plant today so he had to do it too. And after everyone was ready, he even volunteerd to clean up! =O. But during playtime he hung around my neck as well. Tiny monsters. Tiny sweet little monsters.

No comments: