Sunday, March 09, 2003

Wind blows as though it is trying to say... stay with me....
I loved singing that voice- but it's so hard!! Not to mention the 'great' high notes. Not all parts became equally pure =S. Then again, I'm not a professional singer.
Anyway, yesterday just when I planned to go offline a certain person came online and I stayed the whole night up ^_^. But not just talking to him. When he had left I couldn't wait any longer and tried to find a way to plug in my microphone. I thought: 'heck, I'll just plug it in somewhere and I'll see'. I plugged it in on various places until I noticed a dark blue sticker (I thought it was a black spot!!) with a microphone on it! (at least I think that was on it since I couldn't see =S). And indeed, my microphone works!! To, this morning I stood up really early just to try it out on the MSN........ but it didn't work <=(. I can record things, so I know it works....so why can't I talk to other people?
I had put down my firewall and all! (hackers: too bad; it's on now again!). *sighs* So why doesn't it work?!
I also used my time to sing 'I see your Dreams', written by ChloƩ aka Uumie. I had a Japanese song with the melody but dang it was hard to sing!! And now my voice sounds even less pure than it was this morning =S. The longer I sang..... And the high notes were SUCH A HELL! I already reached my max and that was already too high for me and then I had to reach 1 more note... 1 higher...*sighs*
But it's a nice song to sing. And heck, I'm not a professionall.

No comments: