Tuesday, March 25, 2003

What happened? I did a lot for my website class. Just posting pics and a 4 page report about it and DONE! I even made a small animation for it! Everybody Dutch, pull your little brothers and sisters out of the closet because I'll soon need them =P. Of course, if you really want to help.......pretend that you are between the age 10 and 13 =P
I'll go write FY 14. Going along great, but actually the story just started. It actually already goes too fast. And I wrote something really tragic today. And WOW, I wrote something I thought I would never write! Okay, I expected it to happen in Alena, but since that story will probably never work out.....
But it's TRAGIC! And since I kinda know how long this story will be....I won't have the chance to write it before next year I guess =S. So, I already wrote it down! It will probably change then though =P.
More? FY 14, here I come!!!

No comments: