Sunday, March 30, 2003

This is so...DANG! I almost managed to finish another project. Problem? I need a book which is in my school's library and don't get 2 parts of the asignment >_<. Not that it will take long to fill those in I guess....
So, I continued working for the Neosite. Kitt's Bios is completely done; all it needs now are 2 pics. But then again, they won't come online immediately since they contain a LOT of spoilers. So, why on earth didn't I continue with restyling the episodes?! (done: 27 episodes). It's so annoying to do that =S. Would have been way easier if all the files had the same... well... how can I call it? Layout? Because 1 chapter has all <'br'> codes (meaning no space between the lines) and then the other does have <'p'> codes (so it does have spaces)!! Good thing is that by the time I'm done all the edited chapters will look like the restyle as well.
For now I'm gonna make Serenay Moon Quiz 1. I want the quizes not to have more than 10 questions, otherwise it will get boring >_<. I hate those tests where people have so many questions I go: WAAH! When will the end come near?!
Forever Young has now 17 episodes, and still the story has just started ^_^. I almost write a chapter each day, but for now I'm kinda blank ^_^.
Oops, dad called: DINNER! Btw; he says the space on the computer is getting low, and that he almost doesn't have any space to store one of his files, which is ALREADY 200 KB!! MY GOSH, DAD! 200 kb! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The computer can NEVER handle THAT amount!!! (for those who just woke up or are in need of a bed: that was sarcasm)

No comments: