Monday, March 03, 2003

This is so swell. In onrder to save my voice clips as MP3 again- I have to send a code to some e-mail adress; while I got this program for free with my computer!! EVIL! But I mailed from my hotmail- I don't want to get SPAM. *evil grins*
Also, the channel that airs Sailor Moon is so freaking out. I missed Sailor Moon AGAIN (well, the 1st half). I missed the first half of Sailor Moon R! Evil! Now I'm gonna call them! (well, not right now =S)
As for the Pokémon Game- just a little more practise till I go to Misty.
Jigglypuff (13) - Spearow (13) - Ratatta (12) - Pidgey (12) - Butterfree (16) - Wartortle (17)
Things I haven't able to catch yet: Nidoran (male and female) and Weedle. I need to think of what shall be my elite team. The one I have now is not that well balanced =S. I think I'll get a Psyduck in my team- he's Psychic and Water; and could be taught Surf as well! I need a Grass one; preferable Poison as well. Something like Bellsprout (like I'll be able to get a Bulbasaur!) The grass one could be taught Cut. Jigglypuff will stay I guess- the singing technique is VERY handy.
But then again- like you care what I'm talking about ^_^. But if you have any advice.......

No comments: