Tuesday, April 01, 2003

It has happened again........You know, a wise teacher of mine once said: if you read the asignment well, you have half the work done. That is so true. I came home today, and I found out that I needed something WHICH WAS AT SCHOOL! I just came home!!! So, I'm ALMOST done! Just half an hour of work left!!
And well, then my site for school. The teacher thought it was a bit... empty, so, I threw in some colors here, and there, and w00t! The whole page is pink with blue now. I liked the 1st one better >_<. The first one was calm... this one is......'WEE, LOOK AT ME, I'M DANCING CRAZY!'
But hey, he wanted a less empty feeling, he SHALL GET IT! And besides, I had to. I asked him for advice. If I kept it the old site, he would have gone all: 'Why on earth did you ask me for advice if you didn't change a thing!?' All I need to do now is to print out some papers and saving the new site on a disk *grumbles* And I asked J-guy to sign the guestbook and give me some advice. Why on earth couldn't he be serious about it?!
Projects done:
- Questions about Life (Religion)
- Intercultural Education
- Drama (kinda like acting)
Almost done:
- Maths (typing something small for 30 minutes and then printing it out)
- Site building (saving the whole site again (10 minutes), typing some tiny stuff and printing out stuff)
Not even started on it (EVIL ME!):
- Writing (the history, the present and what the best way to write is- not the content, but more the 'techinical stuff' like how to hold a pen)

No comments: