Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Behind or not?

As you can see, I am a tad behind with my to do list. On the other side, I've already went to a place I didn't expect to get until saturday. So saturday I have more time off. The Pen-i I will do tonight, as well as hopefully finishing the Serenay Moon files editing. Let's NOT forget to pre-update the Serenay Moon site too! I planned to make new linking buttons; the old ones are so, so, so old.

Today I went to a school, from the type Jenaplan. Never visited that before. It's really some getting used to. I'm used to a school where they say: you do this and you do that. On this school it's: who wants to do... I like it thus far, but I can't form an opinion until I've seen more. On the way back, I did some groceries, which I expected to do on friday.

In the tram I noticed people simply don't LOOK. I mean, there was this huge orange sticker saying the stamp-machine was out of order and people STILL push the card in it. 'Huh, why isn't it working?' Well, the 'out of order' sticker might give it away... and otherwise the pin that BLOCKS THE WAY perhaps. Oi *rolls eyes*

Since I was home early, I decided to grab my bike and look for a VGA-splitter (to hook up 2 monitors to 1 laptop), but alas... it seems that darn thing is too darn hard to find ¬¬. Luckily I still have months. Then I decided to look for iridescent glitter glue (found that 2 years ago on a Book fest and simply LOVE to use it on my watercolours art), but that too seems to be an extinct species. Did get the cutest mini guitar for my new niece, though she's two weeks old and that thing is for 6 months and up XP.

Other than that... Yeah, I'm overwhelmed today, which means I have to sort out all the impressions I got today at that school. And I have stuff to do. Like the dishes. They are caaaaallling meeeee *spooky sound*

No comments: