Friday, May 22, 2009

Vaction = Sleeping long!

At least, I TRIED sleeping long! But that dream... ugh.

I dreamt I accidentally witnessed something and a couple of teenagers tried to kill me. They were insane; shooting with their guns. The police tried to protect me; even putting me in jail or disguising me and then put into a public jail... but each time the teenager found me. The leader of the teenagers was a girl and she truely was insane. In my dream I kept on running and avoiding bullets, while others got hit. So many people were killed by that girl and her 'friends'. Eventually they risked being caught, so they blew themselves up by using a bomb... but the girl survived. When everybody thought thay/I was safe, she returned and I barely escaped again... while numerous police employees were killed. They captured her, sentencing her to life time imprisoment, while being researched by scientists. Another 'patient' was put in the same room... and the killer girl simply bashed her head in by slamming it into a wall! When a police officer came closer, she hit him too and stole his gun. However, the officer grabbed the girl and threw her out of the window, with the intent to kill her...
But she was on the first floor! And now she was free again! However, she was terribly injured and I hid in the swimming pool... and while she was dying, resting within a true friend's arms... I got my magic 'back' (I didn't even know I had magic!) and she cursed herself, crying she couldn't kill me... and then I woke up.

And you know... I didn't even watch any explicit crime series last night! I did see House and The Mentalist, and afterwards some news, but that was all! But I did read Sam comics, which were pretty scary for once XD But that was all! Why do I so often dream about being chased or people trying to kill me... *shakes head*

Other news. Should I be flattered if 4(!!) guys jump at me at the same time when I get on MSN XD? Thought it was funny. I also accidentally lost the menues I have on my screen, but ith the help of one of those 4, I got them back :) Thank you! ^_^v.

Getting back to the Sam comics, while I read one last night, I found out the copies I bought were second hand. That's okay, they looked perfect and are hard to get. How do I know... someone accidentally left a letter inside XD It was a bank-letter, where you have an overview of what you bought and received the last couple of weeks ( 'afschrift'). The letter was completely sealed, but the envelope was from a company that is now merged with another company. The logo was also old. So, the letter, which is still sealed and which I will keep sealed (it's none of my business!) is pretty old; my guess is 5-7 years? I'll return it to the sender, because I have absolutely no idea what to do else. Destroy it? That's the other option.
Anyway, I wrote on the envelope that it has been recently delivered, but it's not really delivered; I bought a book and got someone's personal information for free XD But it's simply none of my business.

Asides that, yesterday I wrote 2 Forever Young chapters, watched some Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and continued on my Watercolours Art Trade with Gwennafran. I will sooooo get over the 6 hours we agreed on, but that's okay :) Better more than less!

As for KKJeanne; the manga is way, way better. Okay, 7 volumes are spread out over 44 episodes, but still. I'm at episode 10 and Chiaki only recently showed his jealousy towards the thought of other men near Maron... and Maron doesn't even know anything about him! Plus he's more of a pervert than in the Manga. And what I really dislike, is the fact that what Jeanne 'frees', disappears. In the Manga it gets replaced. And why is Yamato called Iinchou (spelling?)most of the times, while his name is Yamato? Plus he's an even bigger loser than in the Manga ¬¬. I hope he will soon get closer to his Manga counterpart.
Not only that, I hope the series will get closer to the Manga soon! I want Sinbad to lose his stupid 'viel'/mask XD It makes him look ugly! Plus he's way more colder than in the Manga.

I'm gonna read the manga again! XP

No comments: