Thursday, May 21, 2009

No title needed

Well, I have decided. Since the Serenay Moon Manga are not yet saved, I will not yet remove that from my list. I did, however, check all files, so I should have saved everything from Geocities. Phew! And if I missed something, it's probably so minor. Sure, a few images were not saved, but they weren't even on the account in the first place! I probably deleted them years ago...

Other than that: did the Pen-i comic last night and updated the Serenay Moon, Studio Tsunami AND the Forever Young site this morning. Yay for me! And while updating my collection pages... I found out that I already the missing comic I mentioned earlier! I now have 'Sam' 1 till 10 (I thought I didn't have 7 XD)! Hurray!

What more, what more. Today is 'Ascension Day'? (Hemelvaart), meaning all the stores are closed bla-bla-bla. Which means: Forever Young Writing! YES!!

But first breakfast/lunch because I am SO HUNGRY XD

No comments: