Thursday, May 28, 2009

Choices, choices, choices

Oi, I have the same trouble making up blog titles as episode titles XD Poor me! And to add to that, I have this terrible smell around me I can't get rid off. I know where it comes from and I can't say it out loud because you never know who might be reading this, but seriously... I'm very carefull of my clothes, but this smell makes me want to burn them, burn them long and forever! That's it; I'm gonna change clothes and stuff these pants into the washing machine.

Other than that: I JUST got the GREATEST idea (not, not really, just trying to convince myself) idea for a Pen-i comic. I'll do that before a new Forever Young chapter because well.. now I still know it and lets not postpone it XD. I only expected to write 1 chapter today anyway.

Last night I watchd Independance Day. Can you believe it some people never saw it?! And with some people, I mean people above the age of 20. Anyway, somehow the movie really affected me XD I really started to hate the aliens in the movie and quoted the 'president': 'Let's nuke 'em, nuke 'em HARD!' But while I already saw the movie, I still thought it was terribly exciting and really enjoyed it. More, we want more! And WHY can people suddenly work together when there's a bunch of aliens trying to kill us, but not when there is not an alien in sight!? Humans, I tell ya, HUMANS!

On the dream scene: what does The Princess and the Pauper, Barbie, Catterpillars (these types: English: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Processionary Dutch: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eikenprocessierups), The Russian Revolution and large humans turning tarentula have in common? Honestly, I wouldn't know, but it filled an entire dream! Oh well, at least it wasn't another musical with songs and dances...

Well, that was it. Need food and need fresh smelling clothes.

No comments: