Thursday, May 14, 2009

Days off? Eh....

From Monday the 18th of May 2009 till June the 5th 2009, I am SUPPOSED to have 3 weeks off... however, it seems that when I have days off, people seem to snatch me away from my freedom. Because it's getting overwhelming and I want my sister to know where I'm gonna be (just in case), I'm gonna make a pretty list!

Monday, 18th of May:
- switching cards for sale in a local shop. Can't leave until 1 pm, expect to be back around 3 pm. Will also check book 2 for the last time in this week. Also have to buy a new 'Strippenkaart' for public transportation.

Tuesday, 19th of May:
- Manga shopping in Utrecht with a student. She won't be out till 1 pm, so it's gonna be quite late and there will be little time... But we're gonna make it!! I've done it before!

Wednesday, 20th of May
- Visiting a school; dunno when I will be home + swimming class.

Thursday, 21st of May
- Empty... I HOPE XD

Friday, 22nd of May
- Empty... I HOPE XD

Saturday, 23rd of May
- Swimming classes; will be home early and rest of the day off

Sunday, 24th of May:
- Schminck Job. Thought it was monday XD This list already proved its use!

Monday, 25th of May:
- Empty... I HOPE

Tueday, 26th of May:
- Empty.... I HOPE

Wednesday, 27th of May:
- Empty, but swimming classes in the evening

Thurday, 28th of May:
- Visiting a school, dunno when I'll be home

Friday, 29th of May
- Visiting a school, dunno when I'll be home

Saturday, 30th of May
- Swimming classes in the morning

Sunday, 31st of May
- T3h 3MPTY!

Monday, 1st of June
- To Utrecht with UUMIE!! (unless she rather wants me to go to her....)

Tuesday, 2nd of June
- Still empty! Dad's birthday though.

Wednesday, 3rd of June
- Swimming classes in the evening

Thursday, 4th of June
- Empty

Friday, 5th of June
- Last day of freedom! Sister's birthday too.

Saturday, 6th of June
- Cancelled swimming classes due to a family meeting I cannot miss/cancel/postpone. Only downside is that I will actually have fun O.o Sorry!!

Sunday, 7th of June
- Still empty

Monday, 8th of June
- Switching card again. Oh yeah, and WORK XD Let's NOT forget that!

No comments: