Monday, May 11, 2009

I changed the layout; the old one was way too old. I don't use my blog THAT often any more; I use Twitter more because that is easier to update.
This is a standard blog layout and actually the best one they offer. Tried to make custom colours, but I could change all except the background colour ¬¬. Maybe I'll make a new layout one day, but I should start using my blog then XP.

Wow, just saw CSI... what's with the suicide lately? Okay, this guy THOUGHT the gun was unloaded, but still... I think I'm gonna put some My Little Pony on. Happy thoughts and non-violence. There are so many crime series on TV lately...

ANYWAY, I moved my websites to all a new account, so check out http://studiotsunami.keep-in-mind.nl . Please let me know if there are any broken links :).

Nothing else to say actually. Became an aunt last week :) Yay for babies!

No comments: