Saturday, May 23, 2009

Daily Report!

Since my 'vacation' started, I've been doing daily reports. I wanted to keep that for a while, since I doubt I have the energy for it when I have to return to work. It's not like that this is a tiring thing to do, but when I get back to work, all I can do is talk about work or about how stupid people are. I don't want to complain. I want to share happy news!!
.... Not that something happened on my day off, all alone ¬¬...

But let's start with last night. Last night, I dreamed in Japanese!.... Okay, I dreamed in Japanese SOUNDS, because Heaven knows I don't even know enough Japanese to form a grammatically correct phrase. So, it sounded like Japanese, but trust me, it wasn't. No Japanese person would understand it.
Good thing that I had English subtitles.

No, I'm not kidding. My dream had English subtitles! Otherwise I didn't have a clue what was going on XD. My greatest love, being posessed and me having to free him... Is it obvious I'm watching Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne almost non stop (and yet I found the time to write so many Forever Young chapters... O.o)? Talking about KKJeanne; they even put my favourite scene in it! From the manga! Downside... they completely altered it, to fit the story (boohoo! T_T). I can understand why, but... WHY?! It was so awesome in the manga... The Anime has its own charm, but the manga... why didn't they follow the manga more closely?

Anyway, this morning I gave swimming class, followed by swimming myself for a change. I know I'm not the fasted; I haven't swam regularly for years! I think I only swam 50 laps while the others almost did 65, but still... I did my best! Next week I'll probably swim along again, it's not like I have anything useful to do...

After swimming class, I went home and painted a bit more for my Art Trade with Gwennafran. The character itself is done (quite pleased too!), but the foreground and background needs to be painted. I hope it will scan right! I´m going way above the agreed 4-6 hours, but I don't mind. It's excellent practise and Gwennafran's Art is worth working for. I can't tell you more about it, in case she reads this blog and finds out what character I'm doing. The eyes, the hair, the skin... I'm so proud!

After that, I started writing Forever Young again. 3 new episodes, getting closer to the thrilling conclusion of this saga! Gasp! I repeat, GASP! I'm over 1/3rd of the book; I should have plenty of space for what I need to do... but how to fill the parts inbetween? When dad called, I told him I forgot a story idea, but while he talked, I suddenly remembered! Thanks dad! *hugs phone*

Now, since I did so much today, I'm going to reward myself and watch one more Kaitou Jeanne :) Weee!

No comments: