Saturday, May 30, 2009

Don't let me close my eyes

I'd honestly fall asleep. I planned to type 2 chapters today, but my sister called me to invite me over. Write 2 episode totally solo, or see my sister + husband + niece again? Ah, dillemma, dillemma... NOT! All I have to do are the dishes and then I'm out of here!

I'm still pretty tired from yesterday. So, I spend my evening playing sims 1. I'm thinking about re-installing the sims on my other pc and re-download everything I want to keep. It'll be a hell of a job, but right now I accidentally downloaded weird/ugly clothes, so sometimes I get a floating head XP. I only trust items created by Eph now! (check them out, they are so pretty!) or what she hosts. Other stuff simply does not work or I have no idea where to put the file. I do I hope can find back the purple haired girl though...
Wait, there was another site; Parsimonians or so? That one had awesome (non glitchy) items too. Still, it's the best way to get rid of the fluked items.

Is fluked actually a word? It sounds like an existing word...

Asides that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Observe the emptiness.

No comments: