Monday, May 25, 2009

Title unknown

I don't know a title XD Anyway, will be starting a new FY chapter soon. Somehow I'm feeling... sad today. I had a sad dream, that I don't remember, asides the fact that it was a sad one. Also slept till 10 a.m., which I usually only do on a sunday (but couldn't, due to the job I had).

Also, my legs are hurting like hell. I expected to have trouble with my back, because of sitting unconfortable all day, but nooooo, Miss Kitty Ocean has terrible muscle ache in her LEGS! You know, those things that didn't even MOVE yesterday?!

Other than that, it's really hot today; 23 degrees Celcius more or less. If you'd know me, you'd know I can't deal with heat at all and that I never get a tan, but only get sunburns. So, all of this together (my aching legs and the hot weather outside), it's a great excuse to sit down and write more Forever Young! Weee!

My watercolours image is going fine as well. Oh yeah, and don't ask me how, but appearantly I stepped into something sharp and now I have a tiny, tiny, cut underneath my right foot. Another reason to NOT MOVE today XD

Maybe I can write even 4 chapters today! Keep the Twitter in mind!

No comments: