Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Endless Rain?

Typical, the day I FINALLY write my Endless Rain (link to the site in the title, my chapter is not up yet) chapter... the SUN shines XD How ironic. Anyway, finished the FYE2- re-reading, I am so proud! Because I finished it yesterday, I couldn't edit the Serenay Moon Site files, but those are in no hurry and will be done later on :). Today, all there is left is shopping with a student and drawing my Pen-i weekly. At this moment, I absolutely have no idea what to draw and the weekly is due friday, so in case of not knowing what to draw, I still have a couple of days. Besides what could I draw about? I've been at home most of the time!

And the moments I have been out, I only noticed how CRANKY people are nowadays. "Hey, I'm driving here!" - "Hey, I signalled! You idiot!" - "I'm waiting for you to cross over, you twit, so MOVE!"

I thought the sun was supposed to make people happier?! I do know their vacation is over, but still! BE HAPPY DARN IT! If you are in such a hurry, LEAVE EARLIER! It's not that hard! If I can do it, on my bike, than you can certainly do it too, with your CAR!

*huff, puff*

Yes, I get annoyed by people who are rushed and then blaim their incompetence to plan things correctly on others. Take some responsibility for your own actions, people! It's not that hard! The children from the swimming club can take responsibility for their own actions, why can't you grown ups?!

How, this has been my first real rant in AGES! Wow!

On the positive side: I opened a blog where I will post all my old unfinished stories. You can find it on http://kittyoceansstoryvault.blogspot.com . I'll try to update twice a week: Monday (English story) and Friday (Dutch story). I already posted the first story: Pokémon ABC!

Well, I have about an hour before I have to leave. Let's do some Serenay Moon files XP

No comments: