Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Comic Drama

I have to make a weekly comic, but thus far all I can think about was the grandma incident last sunday. Other than that: nothing happened. But that's because, very simply put: I haven't been out much. Still, I have 2 more days to come up with something...

Yesterday I visited my sister and niece... and later on also the husband/father, when he came home XP. We talked, lotsa, and I played a bit with my niece... as well as you can play with a 3 week old baby XP. She's growing nicely, but is hungry... VERY hungry!

Other than that... I dreamed about The Efteling, our national themeparc... again! It had already flashed by in an earlier dream. Why?!? It's not even in the news; why do I suddenly dream about that and killer rollercoasters? Well, not really killer rollercoasters... a safety that didn't work correctly and when we all got out in time, the owner of the parc blamed ME for sabotaging the thing.

Such a dream is TOTALLY NOT respresentive of the parc! Yes, they had an incident like that 3-4 years ago, but that was a technical failure and ever since the security and safeties have been doubled. Nobody was injured and the company took full blame and immediately took action. So why would I dream such a bad thing about a wonderful parc?

Maybe I should not focus on the setting, but more about the people who were around me. High School classmates (but one)? Still, haven't seen those for years either! Is there a reunion coming up I don't know about?

Or, MAYBE, this all was JUST A DREAM and I should forget about it. Yeah. I should do that. Just forget the whole thing. Good choice.

Moving on....

No comments: