Thursday, October 08, 2009

10 minutes till internet resets

I so hate it that the timezones exist. It's already morning here, but not in the USA. It won't until 9 am and only then the Neopets servers think a new day has started. Only then, I can start with my online stuff.

Yesterday I decided to swim along. I had to get my head clear. It didn't really work, but talking to E. afterwards helped a lot. There wasn't much I could talk about, but sharing means half the pain.
Though I bet the kids noticed I was off. I mean, it was the easiest lesson ever. Seriously. And the part I swam along... why are THEY tired?! They swim each and every week! And this time it wasn't much! And I wasn't even tired myself! (... that much). I haven't swam since the vacation.

I also finished my Pen-i comic (drawing) yesterday; I hope to scan it tonight so I can finish it tomorrow.

And (so my storytelling skills are still in bed; so sue me!) I have an interview in half an hour, so I'd better hurry!!

Oh, and I think I'm gonna start book 5 this weekend. I feel so crappy- writing the scene I've been wanting to write for years should make me feel better... or worse XD

No comments: