Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bookreports?

Why am I dreaming about High School so much lately? Last night I dreamt I had to write a bookreport about a book I read in my vacation (E. Rampo or something like that; old Japanese mystery book). I made a summary for myself partly, because it was a 'Live Exam', but when I came there...
I was the only one and was allowed to write a summary with my notes and the book present. So, what as the use again? Couldn't finish it btw...
There was also a fragment in that dream that left an icky aftertaste, but I only remember the aftertaste and not the fragment. Oddness.

Other than that... I almost accidentally wrote a banktransfer for 2***0 euros... I don't even have that kind of money XD! Stupid me. Luckily I saw it in time.

There's no swimming class tonight and frankly... those nights off are always welcome =D Hurray!!

No comments: