Friday, October 30, 2009

Stress???!

Why do some people seem to think I have hours to spare?! "Could you do this?", "Could you do that?", "Oh, hiiii, just calling to ask if XXX has received...", "Oh, if you're not doing anything..."

Well, I AM doing something! I'm doing a LOT actually! While making a drawing for my promotion booklet, I now and then managed to refresh Gaia Online for the event (seriously, I could have been way faster if people left me alone!).

To add to that, our scanner was acting super weird, so I had to restart the entire computer again. Tadaaaaa; 10 more minutes of waiting for the system to shut down and restart. I could have finished the Pen-i comic in that time! (which I couldn't do, because I had to SCAN that!)

And walking the dogs twice, because, of course, no one else is here to walk them. All by all, I lost about an hour doing NOT what I had to do. Waiting, walking dogs... and then, OF COURSE, people complain that I haven't done much today. Well, I wonder WHY!

I wanted to do a Pen-i and 2 drawings. I only managed to finish the Pen-i and 1 drawing. And I bet I have to take care of myself with dinner as well. You'd think people would let you know in advance they aren't going to eat home! I keep on waiting and waiting... Place your bets people, Kitty is going to have an evening with bread again because people expect her to run around while they don't keep her informed whatsoever.

In case it wasn't clear: I'm absolutely pissed. And the minute I go online on MSN, half my list jumps on me and starts complaining about their lives, because, of course, KITTY IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A FOUL MOOD!

All Kitty is allowed to do is listen and be supportive. Well, guess what: I am human too!



.... and could that darn Virus Scan finally be done?! It's making my computer super slow!!

2 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

Relax! Think about yourself before you go crazy!

Anonymous said...

Try to relax a little Kitty. Think for a moment screw you all, and do what you want a bit more and try not to let other distract you.
Do like I did last night? I had a ton I wanted to do, but I just went to bed at 19:00 and slept till morning. Okay maybe you shouldn't do something that extreme, just trying to say, relax a bit more!