Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pen-i trouble XD

I thought I had an idea for my Pen-i comic, but alas, I don't think it's such a good idea after all. I have to think up of something new. Am I doing something special this week? Nopes. Is something special happening? Asides Halloween which no one celebrates - nopes. Has something special happened? Absolutely not. Waaah! This is so hard XD

If I won't make up something soon, I'll have to make a comic about not being able to make something up XD And trust me, once you've done that...

So, if you happen to live in my town and something interesting happened... please let me know!

4 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

What's your town?

Kitty Ocean said...

The website is www.pen.nl -> Public Eye Nieuwegein. But I think I already have something =D

Anonymous said...

If you don't have something yet.
My company is moving from Nieuwegein to Utrecht... it's chaos!! Our room was totally done then people came in gawking saying they still had so much to pack XD
-tries to hand some inspiration-

Kitty Ocean said...

I already have something, but I can totally see your suggestion XD Poor you!!