Saturday, October 31, 2009

Message was clear?

Well, I guess my message from yesterday was clear. Too bad that the people who asked me today if I was allright, weren't the ones who kept on bothering me XD Thanks anyway, to them.

Last night... well, I only remembered that I dreamt, not what I dreamt.

This morning, at swimming class, I planned to be totally wicked (Halloween and all)... but instead of that, it was an awesome lesson. The kids were wonderful; they really gave their best! For some children, it was still hard, but overall, I am proud of them!

I also made a drawing I wanted to do yesterday. I send it to the person who it belonged to, so it's waiting and hoping she likes it.

Oh, and I'm watching The Witches now. It's an okay movie. Never 100% liked the book and the same with the movie. Somehow, I'm not THAT fond of R. Dahl. It's just not really my style. I know a lot of people do like his stories, so it's okay :) It's not like I have to watch it...

And this is the drawing I made yesterday; it's an exclusive to this girl's gallery:


The Hero of the Gods.... by ~Rose74 on deviantART

No comments: