Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spanish Tomatoes

I don't know why, but that word popped up in my head this morning. Just like that - poof! As for the dreams... let's see if I can make this organised...

  • My family and I wanted to rent a cottage for a vacation. When we went to the pool, we started to looking for a 'wild water slide'. When we thought we had found it, it turned out we ended up in a new entertainment centre. Only my dad and I were left and we joined a ride which turned out to be a paid ride. For 1.5 euro's we joined, but my dad thought it was too crowded but got off. I went, but didn't want to any more. The ride was crazy and boring.
  • When I got off, I ended up in an aquarium. One of the aquaria was broken by me, intentionally, so all the water got out, but the mini sharks remained in (there was a bit of water left; no fish were killed)
  • Then I told someone I did that in a dream, so was it a dream in a dream?
  • Suddenly I fell ill in the dream, with throwing up and all. That was strange...

And then I woke up. I don't feel 100% btw XD Maybe I ate something wrong...

Also: Winx DDR Expert Mode = Kitty Fails all the time. But I have to finish it in order to get that last outfit and probably You're The One! I want that song T_T

No comments: