Monday, October 26, 2009

Kick of the day

I love it how people keep on thinking they can get away with fraud. Every once in a while, we get proof of fraud on our floor and when I show it to people I work with, they always follow this pattern:

- GASP!
- Already reported it?
- BWAHAHAHA - LOSER!

Look, IF you decide to commit fraud to ANY company or ANY person, make certain you leave NO EVIDENCE whatsoever! And since that is pretty impossible since 99% of the people want to brag about their 'Oh-I-am-so-smart'-ness... we catch most >=D

Though it was getting tiresome to get another: OMG-YOU-PEOPLE-ARE-THIEFS-!!!111!!! e-mail. We are not thieves. If we would have been thieves, we would be out of business. Yes, we make mistakes, but that is because, brace yourself: we are human too.

Gasp!! I bet you didn't think that!!

2 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

Can you give an example of what kind of fraud you mean?

Kitty Ocean said...

Well, not without getting into trouble XP But I think you get the point when I say: "They forgot to hang up." (okay, not a mail then, but kinda like that as well)