Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good morning?

So if it isn't clowns that pester me in my dreams, it's dinosaurs. And not the cutey leaf-eaters, of cooooouuuuurrrrse not. Again the meat eaters who eat whoever doesn't listen to me. Though E. did listen to me and she still got eaten.

And S. returned again, as 'The girl who thinks she's so awesome she has to put me down'. She wasn't really like that in High School, but we didn't really get along that great. Once friends, but suddenly dumped without a reason. More friends did that to me... or should I say ex-friends? Maybe for the best, because otherwise I would have never met some of the crazy awesome friends I have now.

Anyway, I realised that when I start writing the Forever Young - Project KiMa saga, I will have a lot of nightmares... because it involves a T-Rex. Why a T-Rex? Well, the character Kimu is asking that herself after being chased by one!
Or maybe it will cause the end of my dinosaur nightmares... because that Dino is going DOWN!

Yeah, the Project KiMa saga is slowly getting more shape. The character Kimu gets lost in the story The Wizard of Oz, but it's quite different. She still keeps on clinging to the story and how it progresses, and thus makes a lot of mistakes and causes a lot of trouble. That's one of the lessons Mateo wanted to teach Kimu: "Stop clinging to one thing. Let it go AND MOVE ON!"

No comments: