Friday, October 09, 2009

IE versus FireFox versus Chrome versus WHATEVER!

Honestly, I'm so sick and tired of those discussions that people should install *any other browser than Internet Explorer* because that one is so much better than Internet Explorer. It's like the discussion about Macs and Windows!

WHO CARES!

It's not the software that sucks, it's the USER!

I have used Internet Explorer ever since I got online and guess what... after 10 years only 1!! virus! (*knocks on wood*). I'm not saying that people who use anything else but IE are idiots, but seriously...

I know someone who has Firefox and she/he has about 1 virus a week
I know someone who has Opera and she/he has to buy his/her fifth computer

So it's not the browser, the software or even the hardware... it's the USER. If you don't click on messages from stranger, suspecious links and be picky on which sites you go... hey, then you will suddenly find out that using your brain means you get to enjoy your computer longer.

So, if possible...

Could you please stop telling me I should get another browser?!!?

No comments: