Saturday, October 24, 2009

Having fun is fun!

I had underestimated today. A DeviantArt meet... I thought I'd be lost in the group... but that Arisa-tan had gone along really helped (And Acrocat was there as well! Hadn't seen her for so long!). I met some new people and everybody seemed to get along quite well.

The people who had organised it, had also organised a quest thingy- looking for things in Utrecht. We found quite a lot, but not everything. We'll see who the winner shall be =D (But hey, we had a lot of fun... truely a lot!!)

It's not really possible to describe today. So many impressions, so much things we've seen, so many walking (eeks, my back!!) and afterwards the people who had remained behind dove into the Mac Donalds.... and afterwards in the Media Markt. I played Guitar Hero drums a bit, but one tappingthing had died so I failed at Living on a Prayer! *sniffles*

But I did ROCK at... ehm... one of Michael Jackson's... can't recall.

Anyway, I had a LOT OF FUN! Hurray!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES TODAY WAS AWESOME!!! :D
It was so much fun! Too bad my brain is broken now :( it needs to recover.

And anyway, the song was Beat it ;)

Kitty Ocean said...

Ah yes, Beat it! Thanks!!

Lianne said...

Drat, Angela beat me to the answer :D. Yes today was lots of fun! I'm still quite energetic really, though my eyes are disagreeing XD.

Kitty Ocean said...

Same here; about to fall assszzzzzzzzzz.....