Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dreamtime!!

Well, tonight once again a dream about school.

"Finish this report or you can't graduate!!"

... But I already graduated 3 years ago!! So why do I keep on dreaming about exams, essays, reports... all with the threat I won't graduate? Only once in my dream I seemed to 'wake up' and said: "Scr*w it, I already graduated! I don't have to do it any more!"

Work was quite heavy today. Not physically, but mentally. Things that happened that not a single procedure covered, no matter how far you stretched the rules. And is it fair that my company takes the blame, while we are not responsible for the thing at all?

I'm exhausted *lays head onto the table*. And I still have to do my Pen-i comic. I do have an idea for it, about my weird dreams. Not the first dream-comic, but it shows how crazy my dreams can be.

Like, why do I keep on having nightmares about T-Rexes who keep on eating people I know?! Dinosaurs don't even exist any more! Why can't I have NORMAL nightmares like NORMAL people?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say... be glad you don't have normal nightmares. Because my nightmares are about my worst fears and they're making me paranoid as hell. So really I trade you any time!
Because with your dreams it's easy to go, this'll never happen anyway. As with mine, there is a possibility it can happen.

Lianne said...

Maybe you that period still bothers you a lot and you have difficulty putting it behind? It sometimes happens to me as well.

Kitty Ocean said...

@ Angela - maybe mine are better because they can never happen, but seeing people being eaten is no fun either XD

@ Lianne - you'd think after 3 years, I'd be over it...