Monday, October 05, 2009

Gossipping!

Mom = my mother. Kinda making sense, ne?
Other = someone we haven't seen for ages

Other: Hey! Hiiii! I haven't seen you in aaaaages! How ar you doing?
Mom: Fine, thank you. And you?
Other: Oh, I'm fine. I admire your strength, so much you've been through...
Mom: Well, yeah...
Other: Honestly, I never thought your husband would do such a thing!
Mom: Eh....
Other: To dump you for a younger woman...
Mom: Excuse me?
Other: And so courageous of you to get that divorce... but moving to Zeeland?
Mom: What??!
Other: But opening a Cafetaria (Cafe-kind); is that something you should do?
Mom:.... Where did you hear all of that???!

For the record: my mom is happily married and so is my dad XD He does NOT have a thing for a younger woman and they are NOT divorced. And that Cafeteria-part in Zeeland... Where did this come from?! XD It's aboslutely NOT TRUE!

No comments: