Monday, October 19, 2009

Has been a while...

Has been a while since I posted anything in the Story Vault XD Let's so that after this post. It's not like anyone reads those old stories anyway...

At work, for the first time, I asked my teamleader to contact the Head Office right away. Seriously, some customers... and no, I did not talk to a freaky customer... a customer was being threatened by a freak!! I was like: "Eh, no way we're gonna do things like this. Miss, don't worry, we'll take this on right away!" I just hope the Head Office will do something about it... I'll probably find out tomorrow.

After work, I rushed home, so my mom and I could pick my grandma up. We went to a Christmas Show at a Garden Mall (yes, they are that early...) They were not entirely finished yet, but at least it was calm and peaceful now.

When I came home, I walked the dogs... and it should be forbidden! First I smell a delicious meal coming from who knows where and when that heavenly smell dies down... I smell the town's cookie factory! Darn you, cookie factory! Making me all hungry again!!

Dad is on his first solo trip to Poland :) He's being send by the town council with other people and he's really proud ^_^... and the airplane was delayed with 5 hours XD Poor dad... but I bet he'll have fun!! Have fun dad!

No comments: