Saturday, October 03, 2009

Almost missed 2 days??!

Well, I was gone friday, so that's my excuse. I was in Rotterdam and well... I noticed that my sense of direction is still awesome, even in a town I've never visited yet. Sure, I went like... with a curve the size of an elephant, but I reached the place I had to be. And the way back... my response was: "Huh, how can I already be at the station!?" I found my way back, without a map... and going a complete different direction XD
I love my sense of direction. I have no sense of geography, but lotsa sense of direction XP

On my way back, I bought a Digital Photo Frame; pocket sized. I was like: so, I can fit about 50 pictures on it; nice for a portable portfolio.

Well... I added about 200... and I have space for I don't know how much more! It's an about 120 MB drive and I filled 10 mb with 200 images XD Highest resolution as well! Sure, it's a mini screen, but way better than those keychain photo frames. And only 29 euros! It's a Lenco and my recommendation if you want your portfolio with you all the time!

I also bought the Avatar Season 1 box (10 euros), the Enchanted dvd (10 euros as well), and 'Er was eens... Amerika' and 'Er was eens... De Ruimte'. I think I have the entire 'Er was eens...' series complete! Hurray!!

No comments: