Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ahaaa! A day no post!

Aren't you all happy?! A day no post! Sunday I finished drawing Matsuru's reference, so that was about it. Now yesterday...

I started with working. Again a Belgium person who says we're discriminating Belgium people. Why does everyone agree with our terms except for those Belgium people?! French, German, Australian... they all agree! Oh, and we have a lot of Belgium Customers, but it seems the smart Belgium people don't say they are from Belgium.
Still, I have faith there are smart Belgium people; I know about 10 smart Belgium people! (which are all the Belgium people I know and call my friends XP). And I know plenty stupid Dutch people by the way. Had another high of Dutch Stupidity at work as well. Why do Dutch people NOT READ the terms of service and then claim we are being frauds? That's so typically Dutch! Hiding their own stupidity by yelling at others.

Anyway, after work I went home and called the Bike Shop to make an appointment for my 6 month check-up. "Oh, we are free now, can you bring it now?"... Eh, sure! So, my afternoon was totally gone.
But the dude who checked my bike... had poor eyesight. So I thought: "A BLIND guy is going to fix my bike?!" but he did an AWESOME job! I totally feel safe again! Two thumbs up for the Bike Store!

When my bike was done, dad wanted to show the new car they are going to get saturday or so and of course that meant hours and hours of talking.

I came home, stuffed my dinner inside and got ready for the presentation I had to give. I was allowed to give 3 presentations, but only the first time people showed up. But I don't mind, because the guy with the most critism came back and asked if Manga Art could be used for other things... and if it could help him pick up realism again. I told him it could offer a basic, but eventually practise was what was needed most.

And after that I went home and got to bed. I dreamt about a city that was like a zoo and a Tyrannosaurus Rex broke loose (why was it ther anyway?!). Of course it started munching people, but I told people to flood an indoor theater so we could save the pinguins and dolphins. And wow, people listened. For once, people listened to me and did what I told them to do.
I saved many people, but some still got chewed down and eventually the world inside (which turned huge!) was split among the people who saved the day... except me. I wasn't allowed to 'rule' a part of our zoo-world... Turns out the lady who split everything had a meaning with that, but of course I woke up before I found out why...

But there was a guy with a green/black jester suit and I wore a blue/black jester suit.... Just before I woke up. I seemed to be upset with him....

9 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

Tjah, Hollanders, die moeten altijd voor een dubbeltje op de eerste rang zitten, zijn pas bereid iets voor je te doen als ze er geld voor krijgen, gaan gewoon bij een drukke bushalte roken als ze er zin in hebben en je mag er niks van zeggen, dringen altijd voor of gaan akelig dicht tegen je aan staan in rijen, en hebben altijd wat te zeiken, zelfs als het aan hen zelf ligt. Vervelend volk ;)

Presentatie? Ik dacht dat je alleen maar op de helpdesk van Bol.com werkte!

Kitty Ocean said...

Ik heb ook mijn eigen bedrijfje Keep In Mind en daar moest ik een presentatie voor maken. 2 banen dus :)

En wat je zegt over Nederlands klopt wel. Altijd steunen, tot het geld kost...

Kiyoshi said...

Wat doe je allemaal voor Keep In Mind dan? En hoe heb je populariteit verkregen? En ben alleen jij het of werk je samen met anderen?

Kitty Ocean said...

Ik verkoop wenskaarten, boeken, posters, geef privé tekenles en geef op aanvraag Manga tekenen workshops. En dat doe ik voornamelijk alleen XP Soms als ik extra hulp nodig heb, vraag ik iemand om hulp

Kiyoshi said...

Hoe ben je dan populairder geworden dan al die andere tekenaars?

BTW kom ook eens in een dealer room van een conventie staan.

Kitty Ocean said...

Ik zit bij een Ondernemerskring en ben de enige Proffesionele Manga-Illsutrator van mijn stad XD En zo popi ben ik nog niet hoor... Maar het groeit!

Het is de bedoeling dat op de Manga Expositie/Conventie ook een Dealer Room komt. Oh ja, en hij is uitgesteld naar 1-2 mei. De website is nog niet aangepast

http://www.kumiko.nl/

Kiyoshi said...

Ik bedoel eigenlijk een groot (1000+ peoples) manga event, zoals Chibicon of Abunaicon.

Kitty Ocean said...

Het is de bedoeling dat Kumiko ook richting die kant gaat XP

Maar abunai en Chibicon hebben ook dealer rooms

Kiyoshi said...

Dat bedoel ik juist, dat je in de dealer room van een groot event zou moeten staan :P