Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Post 999

Almost 1000 posts... and I don't seem to care at all XD Maybe because I've been having 759 twitter posts already? Twitter is easier and even more random...

Well, last night I watched Flightplan on TV; that movie certainly had me fooled! Very interesting :) Kudos to the crew and actors! After that, I put on Hairspray, but I'm starting to get an overload XP Woops; I always do that with movies I like!

This night I dreamt my parents and I were getting a little vacation cottage... kinda, because it was in a tower and the top was filled with super awesome sporting equipment. Some girls laughed about how I looked and one tried to punch me, but I managed to defeat her easily. Then all the girls attacked me, as well as my sister, but I seemed unbeatable XP

I also started gathering Harry Potter items on Gaia Online again. That Memory Vial quest is soooo annoying. Seriously! It's so random!!

No comments: